Monday, June 13, 2011

KC Del Rosario, Phil Younghusband Rumored girlfriend

KC del Rosario, the woman rumored as Phil Younghusband‘s other girlfriend aside from Angel Locsin, breaks her silence.


“I’m still a bit confused on how this issue set off, but we aren’t dating. I’ve met him once and that is all. He seems like a nice guy but I
 don’t know much about him,” she said.

Phil Younghusband, on the other hand, also sent a statement on the showbiz talk show to stop the rumor once and for all.

“I do not know any KC, or may have been introduced before. I’ve already talked to Angel about the rumors and we both know there’s no truth to it. I have spent the past few days of my free time with her before I leave for Germany tonight. Thanks for giving me the chance to explain,” the Azkal’s heartthrob said.

No comments: